BNU Guidelines for Seminars
Guidelines for Seminar Registration
These guidelines are applied to all seminars registered using AQA Seminar Registration Form and are part of Continuous Academic Development CAD program. The list of these seminars is available on the AQA website. These regulations will be applied from 1st of Feb 2019.
When you access QAD website you will notice that our information is available in Kurdish, English and Arabic which contain a separate section for all Colleges of Bayan University.
The following steps will guide you on new regulations for seminars:
- The seminars' list will be available online within the seminars' page.
- The seminars' time should be advised 2 weeks before hand to allow academic staff and student have better chance to attend.
- lecturers who want to present a seminar should register their seminar online using provided eForm on AQA website.
- The registered seminar needs to be approved by the academic monitoring committee of Dep and report the decision to the AQA office via email and updated seminar listing.
- Once updated AQA will provide a seminar code and a link to seminar e-Feedback form on the same list.
- The seminar attendees' list should be filled at the time of the seminar as advised on the sheet.
- Only attendees with BNU email account will be considered for CAD program’s credits.
- The AQA should receive the seminars' attendees list via email and hard copy within 7 days after the seminar.
- The attendees of seminars need to send feedback on the seminar within 5 days after the seminar has been presented. The e-feedback form will be closed after 7 days.
- If a seminar gets less than 2.5 out of 5 credits, the presenter will not get any added CAD credit.
- The seminar attendees who are failed submit feedback, will not get any CAD credit to attend a seminar.
- To allow for smooth and fair seminar time no attendees should enter the venue after 10 minutes of starting time. The QA Officer at the seminar is responsible for organising and performing the process.
- The seminar should not take less than 40 minutes in total, to leave room for presentation and questions and answers session.
- Please note all candidates and attendees SHOULD have a university email account to be eligible for CAD credits. No other emails are accepted for formal communications or any other academic activities at Bayan University.
Please view the flowchart in large by clicking on sub-pages below.
Subpages (3): Seminar flowchart ڕێکاری پێشکەش کردنی سمینار مخطط انسيابي